What is carb cycling ?
Carb cycling is an systematic approach in which carbs are increase or decrease on specific days in order to loss weight while retaining muscle.
Carbohydrate cycle for fat loss is just a cycle in which you taking high carbs and then decreasing carbs day by day until reach zero carbs and then again repeated this process.This carb cycling plan is specially design for beginners.
You can continue this process its depend on you.
Is carb cycling effective?
Kahr boh hahy dreyt cycle is very efficient specially for decreasing weight . Some of important aspects of starch cycling in following that hep you understand the positive effects on health.
- Burning Fat Retaining Muscle : Very efficient at retaining muscle mass while burning fat.
- Fat Loss Without Crash Metabolism: Provides the body with enough nutrients to allow fat loss without crashing your metabolism.
- Spikes Lepton Levels: Periodically spikes lepton levels the fat burning hormone to keep fat bring working 100% optimization.
- Insulin Sensitivity: Increase in insulin sensitivity which is very muscle sparing and muscle building.
How to do Carb Cycling
Standard implementation of sugar cycling such as Monday through Wednesday would be low carbohydrate days, so basically you’re focused on proteins and fats with minimal carbohydrates usually only found in the form of green vegetables.
Thursday would be a medium hard bass. You’re going to go three days low Thursday during a medium carb de condorito some your glycogen stores help with recovery stuff like that go through Friday and Saturday is low carb days.
So once again, you’re back on the only veggies for your carbs in really focusing on protein and fats.Sunday with your high carb day where you really really jump up your daily calorie intake your carbohydrate intake. Mainly that is a recovery day.
|Low Carb Days||Medium Carb Days||High Carb Days|
|Monday - Wednesday||Thursday||Sunday|
Here is Complete 12 Week Carb Cycle Meal Plan in which all plan is distributed on the basics of carbs means low carbs day ,medium carbs day and high carbs day .
Week one to week twelve same steps repeated .
Week : 1 to 12
Low Carbs Day -Monday to Wednesday & Friday to Saturday
|Meal 1||Liquid Egg Whites(370g) + Coconut Oil(14g) + Spinach(56g)||14g||42g||2g||2g|
|Meal 2||Chicken Breast(224g) + Asparagus(84g)||3.5g||59g||3g||2g|
|Mea 3||Cod(224g) + Broccoli(84)||2g||58g||4g||3g|
|Meal 4||Scoops Rule(2) 1 Isolate Whey Protein + Natural Peanut Butter(64g)||32g||66g||16g||7g|
|Meal 5||Chicken Breast(224g) + Asparagus(84g)||3.5g||59g||3g||3g|
Medium Carbs Day -Thursday
|Meal 1||Liquid Egg Whites(185g) + Old Fashioned(40g) +Oatmeal + Coconut Oil(11g) + Spinach(56g)||14g||27g||29g||56g|
|Meal 2||Chicken Breast(224g) + Cooked White Rice(100g) + Asparagus(84g)||3.5g||62.5g||31g||3g|
|Meal 3||Cod(184g) + Broccoli(84g)||1.5g||44g||4g||3g|
|Meal 4||Scoops(2) Rule 1 Isolate Whey Protein + Peanut Butter(64g)||32g||66g||16g||7g|
|Meal 5||Chicken Breast(224g) + Cooked White Rice(100g) + Asparagus(84g)||3.5g||62.5g||31g||3g|
High Carbs Day -Sunday
|Meal 1||Liquid Egg Whites (185g) + Old Fashioned Oatmeal(80g) +Honey(21g) + Blueberries(148g) + Spinach(56g)||6.5g||31g||96g||13.5g|
|Meal 2||Chicken Breast(184g) + Cooked White Rice(200g) + Asparagus(84g)||2.5g||41.5g||59g||3g|
|Meal 3||Kashi Go Lean Cereal(117g) + 2 Cups Almond Milk||9g||28g||82g||24g|
|Meal 4||Scoops(1.5) 1 Isolate Whey Protein+ Old Fashioned Oatmeal(40g)||3g||42g||28.5g||3g|
|Meal 5||Chicken Breast(184g) + Cooked Rice(200g) + Asparagus(84g)||2.5g||41.5g||59g||3g|
How does this differ from a regular cheat meal
Carbs cycle know is a little more strict and basically when your carb cycling a high carb day is a planned intake of extra carbohydrates the macros assigned to your specific days high carb day medium carbon or low carb day
will vary depending on your individual goals training regiment and body type.
So the success of your carb cycling plan is ultimately determined by how closely you can hear to set guidelines a cheat meal is a free for all a high carb day may only consist of extra oatmeal rice honey potatoes etc .
As main focus on increasing carbs and none of the other macro nutrients being fat and protein so finding those pure carbohydrate source is essential in following a good cycling plan.
Why does carb cycling work?
High car based spike your metabolic rate and increase fat burning for 36 to 48 hours or call the roller coast effect this will vary depending on your individual genetics.
Just you learn you are but on this a little bit in the way that you know your metabolism is up here with fat burning .
A couple days after it slowly falls but while your calories are low here and your metabolisms up you are burning fat .
Low carbs days, see a marked increase in fat mobilization because the high carb day metabolic spike is still in play.
You can see increase in protein consumption which has all of the macro nutrients.More protein you consume means more calories burn due to digestion.
How I prefer to carb cycle
- Determine TDEE : Determine your total daily energy expenditure and then set your low carb ,medium carb,high carb day calories level.
- Low Carb Days : Low carb day is at around A 700 calorie deficit of your total daily energy expenditure ad gust accordingly.
- Carbs Indirect Sources: Only carbs are from indirect sources Ex. veggies , peanut butter etc.
- Medium Carb Day: Medium carb day add around 40-80g of carbs while dropping protein slightly.
- High Carb Day: High carb day will see a decrease in fat(sub 25 g), A decrease in protein to 1g per pound of body weight and carbs increased up to total daily energy expenditure.
- Set Your Schedule: Set your schedule and map out which days of the week will be your high carb , low carb and medium carb days.